A Week Late
>> Saturday, March 12, 2011
Here is a third trimester picture for your enjoyment. To kick off the home stretch I had to stop wearing my wedding ring :( I put it on in the morning and my entire finger turned purple. I figured that meant it was the right time to put it away for a couple of months. I sure do miss wearing it though! I also miss sleeping and not having sore calves but it'll all be worth it.
3 comments:
What is even better is getting the Cadbury eggs 1/2 off (usually at Rite Aid) the day after Easter. I am right with you on the deliciousness of these chocolate candies. You look great Linds. Bummer on the wedding ring.
You should wear your ring as a necklace. Just put it on a chain. I think that would be cute, and then you could still have it with you.
You could wear it as a necklace?
Post a Comment