4 Months

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I don't get much time on the computer these days which is why I haven't been posting much. I have 5 posts half way started that I'm hoping to complete in the next week. Wish me luck : ) Most importantly, I need to give a little 4 month update on the X-man.


- Although he's still quite serious, he's smiling and laughing a lot more.
- He rolls and rolls and rolls...when he feels like it.
- He weighs close to 18 lbs.
- He got to meet his Aunt Nave (more details in a post that is to come (see above)).
- He hates camera flashes, when people blow their nose, and anything that crinkles. When I say hate I mean HATE. He is terrified of these things and cries uncontrollably because of them.
- He still loves being outside even though it's colder out now. He really enjoys being all bundled up.
- He likes to do these really high pitched screams. He thinks it's hilarious.
- He's getting close to outgrowing his infant car seat, bath tub, swing, and changing table. Then what are we going to do?
- He's the most handsome kid we've ever seen : )

3 comments:

Nancy October 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM  

Funny that he hates when people blow their nose!! And he already looks bigger!! Stop growing, Xavier! You are only allowed to get bigger when Aunt Nave is around.

Emily October 19, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Poor guy with his fears. I wonder if he'll outgrow that? Then it will seem like a distant memory.

You should find a used Britax. That is the best car seat I hear. It lasts them forever. But they are super pricey, hence the used.

Bath tub- guess it's time to lay down on the bottom.

Swing- uh oh- what will you do without a swing! Oooo, get one of those jumper things. Seraya LOVED hers (I borrowed it from a friend).

Changing table moves to the floor. That isn't much fun.

He's growing up!

Anonymous October 23, 2011 at 11:14 PM  

Sheesh! What a big kid! All of this growing up so quickly. What sorts of things do you do to get him to laugh/smile? Does he respond to you guys making funny faces? Tickles? Silly stories?




  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP