Sleepy head

>> Monday, October 8, 2012

I have had the hardest time figuring out how to blog from my iPad but my parents are leaving for Florida again soon so I knew I needed to find a way to make it happen. I am proud to announce that, after multiple attempts and probably over 10 hours working at this, I have finally succeed! The Piedras are back, folks!

3 comments:

Nancy October 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

Yay!!! Welcome back!!

Rachel October 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

Wow, I had to do a double take when I opened your blog and thought NO WAY. So happy you figured it out because I will need to see updates while in Florida. Thanks for thinking of me and my need for photos and updates :)

Karen Perez October 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet boy.




  © Free Blogger Templates Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP